on Leave a Comment

Indian Actor Rajinikanth Creates An Account On Twitter

Today one of the best indian actor rajinikanth joins twitter. After a long time, he finally jump into the online world. People yet continuously posting tweets to superstar rajinikanth. Since Rajinikanth posted one tweet in his account that is " Salutation to the Lord. Vaṇakkam aṉaivarukkum !! A big thank you to all my fans. Excited on this digital journey".

He also shared a link of a video in which he said thanks to all his fans. Within couple of minutes rajinikanth got over than 100,000 followers. The number of followers are still increasing rapidly.



“I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle I owe to my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social media platform for a while to connect with them, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately I never got around to it until now,”

— Rajinikanth.


You can follow him by dialling or giving a miss call on this number 080 6700 6666 to check all the updates. Fans can directly follow him in this username - @superstarrajini

0 comments:

Post a Comment